Some funny things I don't want to forget... there is so much more, already forgotten!
Last night while eating dinner (mind you I am not too good with meat to begin with)
J: Is this fish real?
M: Yes
J: Like it's from the Ocean?
M: Yes
Some time passes
It could swim?
M: Yes
J: It would fart and poop?
M: I'm full!
The other day needing help in the bathroom...
M: Jason you need to be patient. Mommy has lots of other work to do, I have other responsibilities too
J: Completely stumped like what?
Jason wonders about death and dying pretty frequently, and we live by a cemetary...
J: If you are buried in the ground when you are dead, then how do you talk to the other people in heaven?
Kids Funny Phrases 2025 and before
10 months ago
He sound's like a real hoot!
ReplyDelete