Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trick-Or-Treating

We went trick-or-treating at the mall this morning and met up with our playgroup there. Lexie wore Jason's old penguin costume because her ladybug outfit doesn't fit in her carseat!


Here are the very excited trick-or-treaters all dressed up :-)


Jason is getting so good at talking, but can't quite say "trick or treat," so he went around saying "treats please" ... so sweet!


In the midst of getting all of his treats, Jason spotted this tooth and ran right up to it! The tooth was generous enough to hold this pose as I fumbled through my bag to get the camera!


Afterward we all enjoyed free icecream in the food court!


Jason and his friend Hayden after their treats :-)


Little lady (2 1/2 months)!


She was so good today!


Trying to get a group shot was tricky...Here's my best try.



2 comments:

  1. It looks like fun! I am glad you guys are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a great group shot! In mine that are decent I didn't get everyone and the ones where I did half the kids are running away and the other half are crying! I'm going to have to steal yours!

    ReplyDelete