Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cowboys, Anniversaries, and Shopping

I just love this picture of my little Hammy! I keep telling both Mike and Jason that when it is cold, Jason must wear a hat... This is my creative boy bending the rules.


Jason and Lexie hanging out on our dining room table :-) Jason is just absorbing everything since he started talking. He can fully count to ten (soon to be 20), he knows 15 of the 26 letters when he sees them, he knows all of the shapes, and colors, he now loves to draw with a pen (and holds it perfectly). I think he'll even be able to recite the alphabet soon! I can't believe how much he knows. He has been getting a little rambunctious lately (when he has playdates he tends to unwantingly tackle his friends), but hopefully it's just a phase.


Our wedding anniversary is on November 17th, but we celebrated over dinner together (without our kids) this weekend :-) It was so nice to be out of sweats and spit up covered clothing for a couple hours, and spend some "grown up time" with my husband, but I missed the kids as soon as we left!


While we got a little Christmas shopping done, we stopped to enjoy fun rides.


...and the playplace




2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Isn't it nice to just be with your husband sometimes? :) The first time we left Collin I kept asking Trav if he thought Collin was ok at any given moment, haha. It took me a while to just relax.

    Jason is one smart little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big. When do we get to babysit and pay with them?! We should let our kids play again sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete