Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Breakfast with Santa

Well, we had breakfast with Santa today. They (Boulevard Buddies mall people) really out-did themselves this year. The kids made ornaments, got balloon snowmen and hats, had facepainting, got stuffed animal party favors, and of course ate breakfast and rode the carousel. To top it all off, Santa, Mrs. Clause, a giant bear and snowman were all available to mingle and take pictures with. I also threw in a picture of this event last year. I can never chose just a few pictures... so here are a bunch...


Jason's favorite part was this OJ... I usually water his down to almost no juice, so he had sugar shock!



Here Jason is wearing his reindeer antlers, and holding his snowman.



Yay, I got Jason to stand in front of Santa! He was very hesitant, but with a little bribing he did it.



Lexie's first time!



Our carousel ride (the bribe).



Lexie's very first carousel ride.



She's just so cute I can't get enough.



I had to wake her up to take some pictures with Santa, but she didn't mind.



Like I said I can never choose just one.



Some of the fun things we went home with :-) I have barely mastered taking two kids from place to place... when we have a ton of crap with us it is almost impossible!





Breakfast with Santa 2008... Jason was slightly less than thrilled ;-)


Jason's first Christmas... 2007

2 comments:

  1. I should have gone it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard it was a blast!! I wish I had known about it :( Those pictures are sooo cute. I love the stuffed dogs they gave out- way nice!

    ReplyDelete