Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ode to bath-time

Some random nakey bath pictures...

Little Jason Ryan... One month old




Jason 3 1/2 months... I was bathing him in his bath tub in the kitchen sink and left him here to get the camera, so I could show Mike how he sat up all by himself! Living on the edge ;-)




Jason 14 months... I just love his fluffy hair!




Jason 15 months... This is how he would swim! Cutest little bum I have ever seen!




Jason 15 months... I turned the bath on and went to get a towel... this is how we found him!




Lexie's 1st bath at home... 4 days old... She looks so tiny (and yellow). Oh how I already miss having a tiny peanut like that around!


Jason and Lexie's first bath together... Lexie was 2 months old... look at all of that dark hair... you can't even tell that she was crying hystarically right before I stuck her in this tub... she was instantly relaxed, and couldn't stop smiling!

Lexie 6 months... my sweet little angel :-)


Jason helping give Lexie her bath :-) He is such a good boy!

Lexie 6 months- She just loves to take a bath!... well she loves just about everything!

3 comments: