Thursday, June 10, 2010

JASON IS 3

I can't believe my baby is 3 years old now! I like to jot down a few things to remember how he is at this age...

The biggest change from last year, is how well he can talk now. He talks about everything, and plays pretend so cute. He's very smart. One night during dinner he was telling us someone was at the door. We didn't understand what he was saying, and told him to say it differently. He went down to the playroom, and found a puzzle with a zebra on it to show us what he was saying. He was telling us there was a zebra at the door! So cute!

Jason loves to do puzzles... and he is better at them then me. He has three, "life size," 50ish piece puzzles that he can do all by himself- so impressive.

He is very into trains at the moment, especially Thomas and friends.

I love that when he says "I love you"... he says "you" twice... "Me love you you Mommy." I think he does it because he includes you in phrases where it doesn't belong, like "Me love you my life so big"... and he always says "me" instead of "I."

When he wants Lexie to lay down next to him or something he tells us to knock her over.. haha... or he just does it himself... not so funny.

Jason still prefers to drink warm milk to anything else, and usually asks for it with a lid.

He always sleeps with blankie, and lately his toy bunny too. Ever since he started to see bunnies in our yard, he found one he got for Easter and includes it in everything, including his list of people he loves.

I love that he doesn't necessarily like most foods we give him, but he will always try everything, and choke things down if we ask him to. I was so excited a few months ago when he started to eat salad!

He wants to be reassured about everything by both Mike and I. Whenever one of us tells him something or gives him an anwser, he looks at the other one and says "hear that(mommy/daddy), or else he justs asks us both, even if we are right next to eachother! So cute!

I love when he says his last name, and it sounds like "Trixie!" "Jason Ryan Trixie!"

We love you so much Jason Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment