Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Downtown

Day 3... Since we all woke up around 6 am, we found time to squeeze in a stop downtown- Mike's favorite. The subway system was very easy to use, and there was a stop right next to our hotel, so we hopped on, and went before check out.



Lexie and I in the subway tunnel. Strollers are difficult to manuver down here, with all of the turnstyles and all, but we managed just fine.




My little lady!




Mike and Jason about to board a train! Jason was looking forward to riding on a train in a tunnel... and we did it a lot!




Downtown... the New York Stock Exchange!




Obviously Wall St.




George Washington monument... where he was sworn in as president.




George Washington monument again~




A Trump tower.




The Bull! I'm so glad we made it down here, because Mike really wanted an updated photo here with both kids.




Lexie really liked it up there.









All of us



I don't know why I always hold my belly in every pic... maybe to remember that I was pregnant, but I'm glad I didn't here!




Battery Park is right near Wall St, so we headed over, and saw the ferries, and tourist boats on their way to the Statue of Liberty. I love walking by all of the little stands where people sell souvineers, and pictures, and their drawing skills and what not. The Statue is right over Mike's right shoulder, very tiny though. Of course the statue was in Jason's book too.




No comments:

Post a Comment