Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Updates

Jason is getting smarter and smarter every minute. He writes beautifully now. Every letter perfectly. He is still very polite, and even says excuse me to strangers when they are in his way! Lexie seems ready to potty train. She has went pee a few times and went #2 the other day like she has been donig it forever. Colden still won't take a bottle, and isn't a big fan of solids either. He stills pushes them out with his tongue. He has been sleeping through the night some of the time, but with that comes much less daytime napping. He seems to really want to crawl, and I think he will be before we know it.

4.5 months old already!

My happy little guy!

Moon dough!
I think these are so cute, and they are super easy... the kids loved making them. Everything I put iin front of Lexie was eaten before it made it to the cupcake, but still fun.
My first ever cake balls were also pretty yummy. I ate way too many.



Lexie is such a sweetie!

Jason just loves these new "baby" trains

1 comment: