Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Big Fun

This past weekend we had so much fun!  I FORGOT my camera everywhere we went.  It's so unfortunate because the kids looked so cute all weekend.

First on Friday, the kids and I met Amy at the mall and shopped for clothes a bit, and then had frozen yogurt and some playtime! Later that night I got to go out to the Bandits (lax) game with some friends!

On Saturday we took the kids rollerskating for the 1st time!  Once again I found a great Groupon and we gave it a try.  This time my Dad, Aunt and brother and sister joined us. My siblings had also never been! It was a hit.  The kids skated the entire time and absolutely loved it! I really wish I had pictures! Lexie followed Grandpa around the whole night, and Colden was content exploring.

On Sunday we headed out to Clarence Winterfest with Grandma and Aunt Amy.  We have had a very mild winter, but it was actually pretty cold this day.  First we got to meet and pet some animals.  The kids loved it.  There was a donkey, ducks, goats, chickens, a pony and the fluffiest white bunny ever- all in the open for the petting! Then we went in a building for some hot chocolate and treats before we faced the cold once again.  We saw some husky sled dogs and the taste tested a ton of chili and chowder.  Yum! Then we went on a tractor ride and froze our bottoms off!  The kids got to take a turn down the slide at the playground before we headed home!  I wish I had pics of my cuties all bundled up!

The kids were really good all weekend... well they could have been better during the clothes shopping phase, but in all it was a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment