Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Michigan

 
 We drove to Michigan to visit my grandparents this past weekend.  We went on a riverboat while my Grandpa's band played.  We did lots of playing outside on the great tree swing. We went out to eat, and to an amazing zoo.  My Dad, sister and I all went on a ropes course and zipline at the zoo too!  And we met some extended family at a cookout. Great food! Plus we had a great time swimming at the hotel.  I think my favorite surprise of the whole trip was arriving at our hotel to find it filled with toys for the kids and snacks and drinks in the fridge.  SOOO AWESOME!! Thanks for a great visit!


Peggy, Tiffany, Kalie, Mike
Dale, Lexie, Jason, Dan, Colden
 

We went on a riverboat tour.  My Grandpa and his band played.

The band!

Grandpa & Dad

Out for a delicious breakfast

Lots of playing in the backyard

Colden is in love with Aunt Tiffy


 
 
 
 
Gabby and Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment