Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason Ryan

Well my little baby boy is TWO years old, and not so little anymore. I just want to list a few of my favorite things about his little developing personality before I forget...

Jason doesn't talk very much yet, but when you tell him you love he says "mmmwaa" (his blowing a kiss sound) in return. My favorite is when he comes up and says it without being prompted.

Jason has recently found his love for singing. Of course he especially enjoys songs like "The Wheels on the Bus," but lately in church he even belts out the hymns (in gibberish) and really enjoys it. It just melts me.

When Jason is thirsty, instead of saying something like cup, or drink please, he coughs and acts like a little old man with an itchy throat... kind of funny.

My precious little boy still requests every drink be warmed before he will drink it... and if it isn't warm enough he wil give it back and direct you to the microwave.

Jason loves to pretend he is leaving, either in his toy car or out of our front door. He will grab a purse, diaper bag, tool box, or a set of keys and tell me "bye" over and over.

When I put Jason to bed at night he always asks me to kiss and tuck in his stuffed sheep after I kiss and tuck him in.

Jason absolutely loves Handy Manny. He seems to have an eye for all things Manny. No matter where we are, he happpens to spot Manny obects (socks in a shoe store, underwear at target, ect.) If we go back to a store with a Manny object he has seen, he remembers where it is and will direct us to the isle.


I love being Jason's Mom!


We had a special family day the day of his birthday, his party will be this weekend. He started off the day opening presents (at 6:30 am), then had birthday cake for breakfast. Then we went to Chuck E. Cheeses for a bit. For lunch we headed to Red Robin for burgers and pizza, and ice cream sundaes (I swear we normally eat healthy). After dinner Jason's Grandma came over to celebrate with the little guy.


Here are a few birthday pictures...













4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting Kalie! I love knowing more about Jason since I live so far away. I think my favorite was that he could take you to the Handy Manny isle in any store. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy I found your blog. Thanks for the birthday invite. Unfortunately we're going to be in Palmyra this weekend. Tell Jason "Happy Birthday" from Tyson and I. We'll see you at church or Wegmans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you're a blogger! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up? We'll have to sit by you in church to hear Jason's singing...what a crack up!

    ReplyDelete