Saturday, June 6, 2009

I thought today would be as warm as yesterday...

Well, it hasn't turned out to be as nice as I expected today... but 68 degree weather, and some cold wind isn't going to stop Jason from swimming and grilling... no way! So after grilled hotdogs and corn on the cobb, I am looking forward to a long naptime today. Hopefully it will be warmer after Jason's nap, so we can head back outside.

Here is Jason waiting for the sun to come out so he can go for a swim.


He gets so excited to play with water, even if it is freezing, especially the hose... but those pics are for another day. Here he is about to jump into his pool!




We are so thankful that we get to spend most of our mornings with Daddy for the next few months, until he starts working at the accounting firm at the end of the summer :-)




Jason trying to hit a ball or two... like his Daddy.





29 weeks tomorrow!














3 comments:

  1. I love these pics, and you're blog is great! I'm so glad you started one. I also love that pool you guys have. It's perfect for a kid his age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you!! I'll be checking your blog from now on! :) It was good to chat today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just found your blog! Your little guy is getting so big! those 2 year old pictures of him are so cute!

    I recently made our blog private. If you want to check it out send me your email address. klr1319@hotmail.com

    Hope to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete