Monday, August 24, 2009

Our New Life

We are adjusting to our family of four pretty nicely...


Here is Jason holding his baby sister for the first time... She is one day shy of 2 weeks old!


Lexie Nicole ... 9 days old :-)


I just love this face... "Are you lost little boy?"


Happy Jason!


Sleeping baby... look at all of that hair!



Jason is a lion!



...and a BIG brother!



Mommy and baby :-)



Jason filling up his free time- waiting for Mommy to finish feeding the baby AGAIN :-)



Jason's first trip to Niagra Falls. Mike and Jason headed up there with some out of town visitors.



Niagra Falls... Jason and Grandpa!



2 comments:

  1. Lexie looks so much like you! I can't get over all her hair. I hope things keep going smoothly. Give me a call when you're ready for company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexie is soo darling! Congratulations! I am glad you are transitioning well.

    ReplyDelete