Monday, November 8, 2010

Little Lexie

So, for the past week or so, my little Lexie has been pretty difficult. She wakes up at night screaming, seemingly for no reason. She demands to be held all of the time. She refuses to ride in a shopping cart or stroller, and even screams in restaurants, and the car. We thought this new behavior was just a result of her being so spoiled, and have been trying to break these habits by letting her cry it out. Last night at her 2am wakeup call I discovered her 1st molar halfway through in her bottom gums! I feel (felt) so terrible. My poor little princess hasn't been being bratty, she's been in pain! What a terrible Mom I feel like... I should have known! Sorry Lexie!

1 comment:

  1. Ive been in the same exact boat! I had no idea Dev was getting a molar in until he hit his face on something, and I went to check his teeth...I felt SO bad I hadn't been more patient with him! At least now we know to give them drugs/numbing meds!

    ReplyDelete