Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Melissa's Baby Girl

My friend Melissa is having her first little girl (after 2 boys). I was lucky eniugh to get to help plan and host her shower!
We haven't done anything to our 80's decorated basement yet, so the cute pink decorations could only go so far, but I think it turned out very cute. Here are Kandis, Melissa, and Natalie. Kandis and Natalie also planned and hosted with me! Hope you had a good time Melis!

The food and decorations! I wanted to decorate with things that Melissa could use afterward, hence the onsies and hair flowers on the wall, and the food was "sweet" themed. Lots of candy, and sweet rolls, and pink sweet dip for the fruit ect.

My second attempt at using a piping bag... not too bad! Natalie made these cute toppers!

Kandis made these adorable dress napkins!

Our friends are so talented, I think baby Angela has all of the trendiest stuff waiting for her now! So excited to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment