Monday, November 28, 2011

Colden's 1st Birthday Party!

I'd say Cole had a fantastic time at his first ever birthday extravaganza!  He loved having everyone here to give him all of their attention.  He loved playing with all of the kids and aunts and uncles.  When we sang to him, he was super cute and smiley, and kept shaking his head yes!  "Yes sing to me." My friend Kim made the most delicious raspberry chocolate cupcakes, and all of the kids helped Coley open his gifts! I always get the kids their own cake to dig into, but Tops messed up and gave me too big of a cake so Cole had to settle for a giant slice! We are so thankful for everyone that came and very glad that some of our NC family got to be here too!

















1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had so much fun! Thank you for posting the pics so I could share in it. I love the video too!

    ReplyDelete