Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas morning at home!

On Christmas morning I woke up first at 6.  Colden and Lexie got up at 7, and then we had to wake Jason up because we didn't want to wait any longer!  Jason only wanted a Toy Story Garbage truck and added on a Garbage dump after being asked what he wanted so many times.  Both things we under the tree. I love these pictures.  They aren't centered and no one is ever looking, but the kids are just so happy!  I especially love the ones with all 3 kids and the cat in them! We played for a little while before we headed to Grandma's for brunch!













1 comment:

  1. I love these pics! I especially love the one of Jason with his arms in the air. There is nothing like Christmas with children. They make it so fun and meaningful. It looks like the kids got everything they could have dreamed of :-)

    ReplyDelete