Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fantasy Island

We have season passes to a local children's theme park this year. This was our 1st time going this season, and it was great. All month long we can bring friends for free, so there WILL be more posts. This weekend we went with the Vest family!
 







Can you believe this big guy can do so much already?!

Kyra and Reagan (and Rob and Bonnie) put our friend passes to good use!



Jason loved the waterslide!  This was our first time going to the waterpark here, since Mike and I were kids!  We'll definitely go again!


Click to enlarge pic... you can see Amy, Jason and Colden at the top!


Aunt Amy treated us to a yummy taco dinner, and they were out cold for the short ride home!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I always wanted to try Fantasy Island. Looks like a blast. I seriously can't believe how big Colden is. I swear it was last month I was visiting you and your newborn!! The pic of them all conked out in the car is classic!!!

    ReplyDelete