Monday, June 11, 2012

Jason's 5th Birthday/ Family Party

We had a big family party on Sunday to celebrate Jason. We had BEAUTIFUL weather, and had all the toys set up outside. The kiddie pool, sand box, soccer net, basket ball net ect. Of course no pics of all the fun, but trust me, we had it! We ate chivettas chicken and italian sausage.  UPDATE***  I added tons of new pictures that I stole from my friend Stephanie!  Yay she got some good ones!





Cake bites


Jason chose the construction cake!



This is us singing to Jason.  He ran off in the middle.  I guess he's a little shy!





He did come back to blow out his candles though.


Family & friends


He didn't disapear for present time


Lexie and Colden trying to help


New scooter from Aunt Barb!


!st year he opened the card himself!






 Cameron on the "waterslide"


 Little Michael throwing a nice spiral!


 Look at these cuties!


 The boys playing basketball


 Grandps playing in the sandbox with the kiddos


 My girl!



Colden Loving his Uncle!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer. We miss you and hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete