Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Baby Shower

So I have the greatest friends, and a couple of them got together to throw me and this new little one a party! I love to celebrate babies! Thank you all for everything!

Some of the yummy food


This rasberry Crystal Lite was soooo good... and to think I thought I hated anything rasberry. One of the gifts included dark chocolates filled with rasberry, which also turned out to be my new favorite!!!


Kandis made this cute plant! I don't have a picture with her, but thanks for everything Kandis!

Natalie, Me and Melissa... these guys were also co-planners!


Friends


... friends



1Stephanie in the middle was kind enough to let us take over her house!


Sara won one of the bingo prizes



Spoiled with gifts!



We were loaded up with lots of diapers, and other great gifts... what a fun party! We're so excited to meet this new little one!



1 comment: