Sunday, October 17, 2010

Before I forget...

This happened awhile ago, but we were just laughing about it, and I don't want to forget. One morning we were all sitting at the table about to have breakfast. I don't remember exactly what we were having, but sometimes we have different things. Jason chose what he wanted, and we were about to eat. Mike came to the table with his breakfast, something different. Jason calmly, and very seriously slid his plate over to Mike, and said "Me switching." He said it so confidently, like it was a totally normal thing to do. Jason you are so funny!

1 comment:

  1. I guess that's a case of "the grass is always greener". My dad says that food always tastes better when you take it from someone else's plate. Maybe Jason has the same idea ;-)

    ReplyDelete