Monday, July 20, 2009

Kids' room in progress...

Well, we're trying to squeeze both kids into Jason's room. I am trying to keep it half pink and half blue with some green accents on both sides...


The left side is for Lexie, and the right side is Jason's.


Here is the baby girls side so far... not too much to do on a budget, and without painting!



We strung all of her hair bows and flowers here because they are so pretty (thanks to everyone who generously made them for her) and because it will prevent them from getting squished.



Her wall decorations.



Jason's side, and his wall decorations.




More of Jason's side. I didn't open the curtains for the pic, because Jason hid the ties under his bed and I am too big to get them!





1 comment:

  1. It's so exciting...she's almost here! I can't wait to meet her. I love the hair bows. That's very creative :-)

    ReplyDelete