Monday, July 20, 2009

What we've been up to...

Well, the weather hasn't been the greatest, and I am getting pretty big, but we have managed to have some family fun the past two weeks or so...


Big smile :-)


We definately play a lot of cars!


...and do a lot of building block-towers!


When it occasionally gets warm enough out, we fill up the pool and play with the hose :-) This was the day we lost Jason's swim trunks and sandals (I left them on the car to dry off, and Mike drove away with them!)... so he ran around in his swim diaper for the day!


Of course we induldge in the occasional Happy Meal!


We go to the park often. This was two weeks ago... I still had almost two months to go!


Jason is thinking "Wow, I have the coolest Dad EVER!"


Jason playing KanJam at his cousin Mollie's graduation party! He just loved playing with all of the older boys!


This is the greatest park ever! This kiddie pool is free- pool toys and all! Plus there is a big playground, and a sandbox- complete with trucks and shovels! When it gets warm enough we like to come here and picnic!


This past week my poor baby had some kind of virus. He had a fever over 103 for a few days, and couldn't eat anything. He was tough though, he would still run sprints through the house every once in a while! He's all better now!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the new pics. I can't decide which one I like best. I'm glad to hear he's doing better (the flu stinks...I hope you and Mike don't get it too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know where that cool park/kiddie pool is. And I love that maternity shirt you have on! You really are a cute pregnant lady.

    ReplyDelete